My writing experience includes:
- Training in Search Engine Optimization and efficient keywording of web articles.
- Authoring parenting books including: Dads, Teach Your Child About Manners and A Primer for Fathers – What to Expect During Pregnancy and Baby’s First Year.
- Guiding the About Baby’s First Year website as the featured writer.
- Freelance writing for such publications as BayStateParent.
- Writing as the former Kids’ Product Feature Writer at Suite 101.
- Serving on a collaborative biblical curriculum writing team, where responsibilities included authoring lessons, designing scope and sequence, editing, and supervising the development of inductive bible studies.
Areas of expertise:
- Biblical studies
Samples of Articles:
- Facts and Myths About Drinking Alcohol and Breastfeeding
- Shoo Fly Pie, A Pennsylvania Dutch Classic
- Three Enemies of Nehemiah
- The Hemming/Heming Families of Stark and Carroll Counties